6/19/2013

"I want a brand!" About CASCO consumers who want only "branded" insurance company

Even in this case, I think the cost of insurance for all companies. It happened that I did it to convince the customer a substantial saving money by offering good and reliable company, but not the brand, here's the catch. Next: the customer to insure getting a policy on hand, saving money, like all happy. But that's talked to friends (also brand advocates), members of the family, I thought to myself - anxiety begins: "Oh, well, saved money, but that's not the brand". Ask how I know that? It is simply a customer calls and wants me to be safe - to return to the policy of the company, exchanging it with a surcharge on the brand, can not sleep. I asked: "And what you do not like this company? She's a good, reliable, with high levels of financial stability." Answer: "Yes, I do not know, just the brand is known for, is not coming from the screen. 

Heavy heart somehow." As you can see, the answer is no logical justification. This is the result of human exposure to advertising resource, I will, and here's why - I do not know the name of the known. A similar example: put in the store two are exactly the same on the TV and one write "Samsung" and the other "Sony". Since the majority of buyers even knowing that they are the same, all the same will subconsciously seek to "Sony". That's the influence of the brand.

So I can advise policyholders to study all the proposals. If you have questions, they can also ask the agent: "What kind of company? And what pays? How long on the market?" Well, and others. For example, there is a good company in the market with a large share of German capital (joint German-Russian), I will not say (I can not answer personal conversation / correspondence), so many troubling her a little-known, agree to insure there because of the cost savings. Either because the agent was able to convince and to defend their point of view. There are many companies with quality insurance is not worse than the brand, but for less money because they do not have to pay for the huge cost of the promotion (creating sustainable brand). The choice is always up to you, to me is to wish you make the most appropriate choice for insurance as well as the purchase of any other product.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment